Polyform Slalom Boat Guide #218-S1R
- Eye diameter is 1/2".
- The adaptable S Series buoy is an excellent choice for multipurpose applications. The buoy works well for use as a fender, mooring buoy for small boats and jet skis, or as a small marker buoy. Its multi purpose design and compact size is perfect when storage space is limited. The S Series' elongated shape allows it to sit higher in the water than an ordinary round buoy. Replace the "bleach bottle" when small pot and trap fishing with a durable, distinctly visible marker buoy. Water sport associations and competition enthusiasts combine the S-1 "boat guide" with the Polyform WS-1 Slalom Buoy as a complete course-marker package. For high-performance or leisure water sports, choose the versatile S Series buoy for your small fender and buoy needs.
- Small mooring or marking buoy.
- AWSA approved boat guide marker.
- Our buoys and boat fenders are designed to be inflated to 2.1 lbs/0,15 bar of pressure.
- When inflating without a pressure gauge, fill the buoy or fender until the walls are fully expanded, but make certain you can depress the wall at least 1/4 inch with light hand pressure, or measure the circumference and compare it with the inflation chart for proper pressure.
- Over inflation will reduce the performance of the product and may cause premature failure.
- Over inflation voids the warranty.
- Free shipping on orders over $175